Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Is true Danny Wilder (ex TUFF) has died?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member JunkieGirlzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15th, 2004
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hear a rumour...

  2. #2
    Inactive Member A Katt Named Raggz's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    3,524
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yep, it's definately true...heard it from a friend of Danny Wilder.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member RaivenVainn's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    289
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes its true, Stevie said it "looks like it was a heroin overdose".

    R.I.P.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member baby_lemonade's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2004
    Posts
    348
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    which one was he? I never listened to them so I don't know...

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Rusteecasanova's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2005
    Posts
    39
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  6. #6
    Inactive Member baby_lemonade's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2004
    Posts
    348
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ohhhhhhhhhhhh ok I remember him now

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Cotton Candy Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Raggz, what's your opinions on people who do drugs? I know them, just have an urge to hear them every now and then.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Cotton Candy Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you, my friend. Enjoy reading that every now and then. It's refreshing to hear.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member A Katt Named Raggz's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    3,524
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lycan, I was gonna keep my mouth shut about it, but let me just say this....
    People who use drugs are stupid.
    On Blabbermouth....someone posted that even intelligent people do drugs...which I think is a crock of sh#t. If your using drugs...you are not intelligent at all...I'm not gonna get all brutal about overdoses like I've done before...but all I'm gonna say is...You do drugs?...sooner or later you'll suffer the consequences. I just never understood why people see drug-users dropping like flies and yet it doesn't even give them a reality check. Why? It also bugs me when people say it's a disease. I look at it this way...I don't see people on the streets selling cancer or diabetes?...do you?
    Done.

    <font color="#FF0000" size="1">[ April 23, 2005 12:40 AM: Message edited by: A Katt Named Raggz ]</font>

  10. #10
    Inactive Member RaivenVainn's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    289
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don?t think doing drugs instantly makes the person stupid, its all about moderation and personal choice, of course there are some drugs like Heroin which need to just disappear.

    If drugs were whipped off the face of the earth, music would be very dull... the greatest hard rock album of all time perhaps ?Appetite For Destruction?, those guys were far from clean.

    Its more the person than the drug.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •